Jack Wolfskin is one of the largest outerwear brands in the premium segment in Germany and ODSS is happy to feature them! Whether it is blowing a gale or snowing hard, nothing will stop your kids from having fun and being engaged at outdoor school while in the Argon Storm Jacket. This winter jacket is waterproof, windproof and warmly insulated.
- Outer Fabric: TEXAPORE O2+ DOBBY, a robust version of Jack Wolfskin's proven weather protection technology. It provides a reliable barrier to the weather, even in persistent rain and blizzard conditions, and has a pleasant, natural feel.
- Warmth: MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT fill, a moisture resistant synthetic fiber insulation material designed to perform in sub-zero temperatures. It has excellent lofting capabilities and delivers very good warmth-to-weight performance.
- Hood: Very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric
- Pockets: 2 hand pockets
- Hood: Fixed Hood
- Zippers: Water resistant zippers
- Lining: Lofty, ultra quick drying synthetic insulation that efficiently traps heat
- Water Column: 20,000 mm
SHELL & Lining: 100% POLYAMIDE, Lining: Polyester
Machine wash on delicate setting inside out. Tumble dry no heat or line dry to preserve longevity and waterproofness of garment. This washing advice is true for all outerwear across all brands. Do not use detergent with bleaching agent.