Jack Wolfskin is one of the largest outerwear brands in the premium segment in Germany and ODSS is happy to feature them! The ICELAND is a classic 3-in-1 jacket and is amazingly versatile. The outer jacket is waterproof and robust enough to cope with several years of school, playtime and outdoor adventures, so it can be passed on to the next adventurer in the family. The warm NANUK fleece inner jacket provides reliable insulation in snowy winter weather and on colder days in spring and autumn. The two jackets can be docked using the system zip. The zip also makes them easy to separate so they can be worn individually.
- Details: TEXAPORE MINI OTTOMAN 2L robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric
- Future Dye Mesh Lining: Mesh lining with environmentally friendly dyeing process
- Lining: Fixed Hood
- Bluesign product: Made with at least 90% bluesign-certified textiles and 30% bluesign certified components
- Layered Jacket: Waterproof outer layer combine with fleece inner layer
- Zippers: Water resistant zippers
- Nanuk Fleece: Heavyweight fleece with high heat retention
- Water Column: 10,000 mm
Shell: Polyester. Lining: Polyamide
Machine wash on delicate setting inside out. Tumble dry no heat or line dry to preserve longevity and waterproofness of garment. This washing advice is true for all outerwear across all brands. Do not use detergent with bleaching agent.