Kure is a hardwearing wind, waterproof and breathable jacket with warm insulation. This parka has reflective details at the cuffs, which can be adjusted, with Velcro that does not snag the fabric, as well as reflective details on the piping and at the back. Kure has two front pockets with a loop for attaching a reflector underneath the pocket flap in dark winters. The hood and its faux fur trim are both detachable. It also features our favorite extend a size feature meaning the sleeves can be extended up one size and has toggles in the bottom hem to adjust for a tighter fit.
- Didrikson's STORMsystem: Fully windproof and waterproof with taped seams
- Fit: Classic fit with pre-shaped sleeves designed for good mobility
- Insulated: This garment has superior insulating properties
- Hood: Detachable faux fur and adjustable hood. Animal free fur
- Extend Size functionality: One garment, two sizes. Wear longer and save both time and money.
- Reflective details: All sides for visibility
- Adjustable: The waist, cuffs and ankles can all be adjusted for optimum fit
- Water Column: 10,000mm
100% polyamide shell and 100% polyester lining and padding
Machine wash on delicate inside out. Tumble dry no heat or hang dry to preserve garment.