Ben's 30 Tick and Insect Repellent is your ultimate protector from biting insects, providing hours of lasting protection for the whole family. This 30% DEET bug spray is proven to repel disease-carrying insects, including ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, West Nile virus, and Dengue fever. Ben's 30 also repels chiggers, biting flies, and no-see-ums, so you can enjoy the outdoors bite-free. The Eco-Spray bottle sprays at any angle and releases a fine, continuous mist for consistent coverage in just seconds.
- The Ultimate Protector: Head outdoors with Ben's, the ultimate protector from biting insects. Ben's is made in New Hampshire and torture tested in the White Mountains, the heart of bug country.
- Recommended: Ben's 30 Wipes are recommended by Consumer Reports
- CDC-Recommended Active Ingredient: Recommended by the CDC to repel disease-carrying insects, this 30% DEET insect repellent provides hours of lasting protection.
- Protection from Disease-Carrying Insects: Explore outdoors knowing you are protected. Ben's 30 repel ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, Dengue fever, and West Nile virus.
- Water-Based Formula: Apply Ben's 30 without the stinging or drying effect of alcohol. Unlike alcohol-based repellents, this DEET spray is made with water, so less repellent evaporates off your skin.
- Easy-to-Apply Continuous Spray: Get consistent, even coverage with the Eco-Spray delivery system. Eco-Spray releases a fine mist at any angle for easy application with no rubbing required.
- Locking Cap: The bottle features a locking cap to prevent any accidental sprays inside your pack.
- Made in the USA