Jack Wolfskin is one of the largest outerwear brands in the premium segment in Germany and ODSS is happy to feature them! On school days or during summer camp, with the JWP Shell Kids, your kids are equipped to tackle wet and windy weather. The jacket achieves a tiny packed size and can be stuffed into its "stow-away" pocket if the sun comes out. The JWP Shell Kids is made of the brand's environmentally friendly Texapore Ecosphere fabric, which consists of 100% recycled polyester and is windproof, waterproof and very breathable. The contrasting stripes on the front zip score extra style points.
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L:100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look
- Lining: Mesh lining made of recycled fabric
- Pocket: 2 hand pockets, one of which doubles as a stow pouch for the jacket.
- Bluesign product: Made with at least 90% bluesign-certified textiles and 30% bluesign certified components
- Hood: Fixed hood
- Pack and Go: Specifically designed to be easily packed away in a backpack
- Shell Protector: This is a shell garment meant to protect your child from the elements, contains no insulation
- Water Column: 15,000 mm
Machine wash on delicate setting inside out. Tumble dry no heat or line dry to preserve longevity and waterproofness of garment. This washing advice is true for all outerwear across all brands. Do not use detergent with bleaching agent.