Over 25 years ago, Smartwool invented the original Merino wool performance sock-the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it is getting upgraded and that upgrade starts with recycled nylon-adding more sustainability to our favorite socks. They are also made with responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified wool that was grown with a focus on ensuring environmental, social, and economic sustainability while also taking the best care of our Merino sheep. This is a women's cozy, capable classic that is never going out of style or function.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Construction: Smartwool first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon
- Elasticized: Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Toe Seam: Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Light Cushion: Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot
- Seamless Toe: Smoothed out toe seam for ultimate in-shoe and comfort
- Knit in USA: Knit in USA of imported yarn
56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
Machine wash warm gentle cycle. Do not bleach, iron, or dryclean.
Country of Origin:
Knit in USA